Please note: U.S. and Canadian citizens need a passport with an expiration date at least 6 months after your scheduled return date. If you are a citizen of another country please contact Columbus Groups and Incentives. If you do not have a passport click here. Please note that your registration name must match the name on your passport. Once ticket is issued name changes are not allowed. Changes to the itinerary may be subject to revision fees plus the difference in fare.
- To Register for First Time: Click the Register for the First Time link below.
- The first step is to establish your user name and password (your e-mail is your user name.) Also add a password hint in case you should forget your password.
- Click Continue and complete the first screen for the traveler primarily responsible for making this reservation.
- After completing the information for the first traveler, click Add Additional Travelers to add information for additional travelers.
- Follow the steps at the bottom of each page to complete your registration. At the conclusion click Print Registration for a printed confirmation.
To access or modify your record in the future: Click Access Modify Trip at the bottom of this page and enter the username and password you entered when you registered. Use the Password Hint in case you forget your password.
Contact Information: Contact Angela Sorensen with any questions regarding registration. E-mail is preferred at email@example.com or (801) 295-9568 ext 2015.